Call now 0800 924 7397
As soon as you notice a chip in your windscreen, it is important that you get in touch with a windscreen chip repair company like Nationwide Windscreens to get it fixed. Time is of the essence – the longer stone chips are left, the greater the chance there is of them leading to a cracked windscreen whilst your vehicle is in motion. The safest option is to contact a vehicle glass repair company as soon as possible, as it is considerably cheaper and quicker to repair a windscreen rather than replace it.
- Forward Collision Warning
- Pedestrian Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Emergency Braking
- Lane Changing Assistance
- Blind Spot Alerts
- Drowsiness Alerts
- Steering Assistance/Correction
- Safety Warnings
- Increased Consumer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Less Manufacturer and Supplier Liability
- Maintain Current and Future Safety and Regulatory Requirements
If the crack in your windscreen is too severe or your car’s glass is already broken, we will carry out a comprehensive windscreen replacement, quickly and to the highest standard. We are able to do this by having highly skilled, experienced windscreen technicians and large stocks of vehicle glass available at all times.
So whether you require a replacement windscreen, rear window or side window, we can help quickly for a great price.
NWS provides a comprehensive glass repair and replacement service. It operates, through its UK network glass repair and replacement Depots, as a national glass service provider to customers who require total national coverage 24/7.
The NWS Operations Centre provides:
- Corporate and company management
- Internal, network and customer administration
- Internal and network Health and Safety and Duty Of Care compliance, auditing and administration
- Accountancy, purchase and sales ledger management
- System development, maintenance and support
- A manned 24/7 customer contact centre
- Central glass procurement from the UK’s largest glass supplier